SUSHI KING IS THE LARGEST HALAL
JAPANESE RESTAURANT CHAIN IN MALAYSIA.
Source: Malaysia Book of Records 2017
It is our commitment to deliver quality Halal food, with strict adherence to Halal standards, from the source to every single dish that we serve to our customers.
To us, Halal goes beyond the religious requirements; it includes providing high food quality and stringent hygiene practices which ensure that our dishes are fresh and safe for consumption.
Each staff is trained to comply with Halal and food safety requirements, and is vaccinated against Typhoid upon employment. We run a regular Hygiene and Sanitation programme in all our outlets to ensure cleanliness, in addition to having an internal audit team conduct frequent Halal and food safety audits.
1. 100% Halal suppliers - Sushi King has established a strong supplier chain in Malaysia and around the world which complies with the Halal standards set by JAKIM.
2. World-class product sources - Only the best quality of products is chosen so we can deliver authentic Japanese tastes to our customers.
3. Supplier monitoring - We consistently monitor our suppliers to ensure that Halal and food safety standards are met.
1. 100% certified Halal by JAKIM - A dedicated Japanese Chef creates a mouth-watering menu based on Halal requirements, such that our dishes are 100% certified Halal by JAKIM. Our customers may enjoy our food with peace of mind!
2. Food safety analysis - The ingredients used to prepare the delicious dishes undergo consistent quality checks, giving the assurance that the food we serve is safe for consumption.
3. Nutritional information - Each of our dishes comes with nutritional information to assist our customers in planning a wholesome and balanced diet for a healthy life.